Welcome to the new Zoelicious-insider, I’m really excited to be back blogging! As I was working on the new blog I really had to stop and think where I want this blog to go. I do realize that we are more than halfway through the year but I had to re-align my goals for this blog and even add new goals. So here are the goals for Zoelicious-insider for 2016!
- Be more efficient with blog preparation- this includes writing blog posts in advance and taking blog pictures in advance as well.
- Having a blog layout which I am 100% happy with.
- Posting a blog post at least once a week.
- Blog about my passions- In the past year there were points where I would blog about things that didn’t interest me but this blog is a place for me to share my passions and that is what I want to do.
- Be more interactive with other bloggers- as a new blogger this is something that I really have to work on but I have met some phenomenal people through blogging and I hope to meet even more.
- Utilize social media- social media is a great way to get word out there about your blog and I know that I haven’t utilized this to the fullest.
I believe that this is a new journey. I am thrilled for it and I hope that you’ll be able to join me. Here is something to think about throughout the week that really spoke to me through my week:
“I would rather be what God choose to make me than the most glorious creature that I could think of, for to have been thought about, born In God’s thoughts and then made by God is the dearest, most precious and grandest thing in all thinking.” –George Macdonald