During my school holidays I started a bullet journal and this has helped me to start making weekly and monthly goals. There’s just something about seeing my goals on paper that helps me want to achieve them. I did relatively well with my July goals but I know I can do much better in August. So without further ado here are my August goals.
- Spend at least one hour with God every day
- Start my day off with prayer and spending time in God’s presence
- Write one thing I am grateful for everyday
- Jog 5km a week
- Eat healthier
- Get my ears re-pierced
- Read and finish one book
- Write in my journal everyday
- Watch at least one sunset and sunrise
- Call or sms my grandparents once a week
What are your August goals?