Firstly I would like to welcome you to zoeliciousinsider.com. Recently it was my birthday and as a birthday present my dad bought me this domain, I thought that was very thoughtful of him. Also I wasn’t 100% satisfied with my last blog layout and so I changed it, and now I’m really satisfied with this layout. Lastly this blog is no longer a DIY, beauty and lifestyle blog, I felt as though this was quite vague and wasn’t how I wanted my blog to be. It is now solely a lifestyle blog more focused on self-development and motivation. So there’s been a lot of change but the good kind of change.
I apologise for how late my October goals are but better late than never right? October is quite a busy month for me but I’m looking forward to what it holds. So here are my October goals:
- Have an hour devotion every morning.
- Have more Bible studies.
- Exercise more.
- Finish reading Wild At Heart by John Eldredge and Life Is A Gold Mine Can You Dig It? by John Stanko.
- Post two blogposts a week for the whole month.
- Do more social media advertising for the blog.
- Finish writing all my study notes for exams.
- Start prayer journalling.
- Watch The Book of Life and God’s Not Dead 2.
What are your goals for October?
Have a lovely week and don’t forget that at any moment you have the power to say, “This is not how my story is going to end!”