I apologise for how quiet it’s been lately. I’d like to share what’s been going on lately: I’ve been having a bit of a tough time personally, I’ve just been struggling a bit with anxiety and feeling down, It’s just been one of those seasons. I’ve also started writing exams so that is definitely hectic and I’ll be writing for most of November. I’m back to blogging and I’m super excited for what November holds! So here are my goals for November:
- Get an 80% overall average for the year
- Pursue God (Devotions every morning)
- Get back into exercising
- Finish reading Captivating and Wild at Heart by John and Stasi Elderedge
- Start studying my Bible again
- Work incredibly hard in everything I do
- Plan for a blog newsletter (Coming really soon!)
What are your goals for November?
Don’t forget that there is an abundant need in this world for your exact brand of beautiful! Have a lovely week!