I hope that you’ve all been enjoying the holiday season! I apologise for how quite it’s been lately I’ve just been allowing myself to rest a little. This is the second part of embracing the season but in case you missed it here’s the first part:Embracing the season.
Spring is definitely my favourite season, partially because I’m a September baby but also because it is such a beautiful season. Winter is over and so the weather is slightly warmer, the flowers are starting to bloom and the sun starts to rise earlier and set later. It is definitely a great season to embrace and what a better way to do this than changing up your space. It will definitely cheer you up after winter and get you ready for summer. So here are my tips on embracing the season:
- Change the colour palette
- Add lots of white and a few (or many) pops of bright colour
- Add some light- whether it’s adding some fairy lights or changing to lighter curtains it definitely makes the space feel brighter and lighter.
- Add some cute Spring DIYs
- Add lots of flowers in cute vases
- Change the bedding
- Add a cute rug, throw pillow or light throw blanket
- Add a print or quuote
- Don’t forget to keep it authentic and personal
What is your favourite season of the year?
If you’re not following me on Pinterest, you definitely should! As you go into your week I hope that you would fully embrace this Christmas season and with all the chaos I hope that you will not lose sight of what is truly important and the true meaning of Christmas!