- Read a book you’ve been wanting to read
- Put on a face mask
- Turn up the music and have a dance party
- Go out for coffee with a friend
- Cry it all out…or watch a sad movie and cry it all out
- Watch your favourite movie
- Take a nap
- Get creative and make some art or start a new DIY project
- Have a worship session
- Write in your journal
Don’t forget to take care of yourself. You are important and it’s OK to say no to going out and spend some time with yourself because you matter.
“Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” -Eleanor Browan
So for the rest of the week I challenge you to take care of yourself and rest when need be. To allow yourself to have a bad day or be a mess. And then I challenge you to do a pick me up, it doesn’t have to be something from this list but do it and allow yourself to feel great about it because you are worth it!